HYPERVITE of HERO TECH NUTRITION is a food supplement as a multi-vitamin and mineral complex with ¡30 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS! to support the immune system *.
120 Vegan Caps
HYPERVITE of HERO TECH NUTRITION is a food supplement as a multi-vitamin and mineral complex with ¡30 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS! and fortified with plant extracts, amino acids, alpha lipoic acid, para-aminobenzoic acid, inositol and choline.
Vitamins and minerals (essential) are micronutrients that are essential components of the human diet and the human body. It is important to have a varied diet and an active and healthy lifestyle.
HYPERVITE is a source of the following vitamins and minerals that provide the following healthy properties *:
• Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C) and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and to the normal function of the immune system.
• Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and to the normal function of the immune system. Also contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
• Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, and to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
• Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
• Contains vitamin B1 (thiamine). Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
• Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and to normal macronutrient metabolism.
• Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to normal spermatogenesis, to the normal thyroid function and to the maintenance of normal nails and hair.
• Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
• Folic acid. Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues, to normal hair and skin pigmentation, and to normal iron transport in the body.
• Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function.
• Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
• Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
• Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and to the normal formation of connective tissue.
• Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, to normal oxygen transport in the body and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
In addition, HYPERVITE is reinforced with:
• Alpha lipoic acid (ALA): Non-essential fatty acid with a well-defined structure that contains two sulfur atoms and a chiral center, giving rise to the enantiomeric forms R and S.
• N-Acetyl L-cysteine (NAC) is an acetylated derivative of cysteine. Cysteine is an amino acid with antioxidant properties.
• Lycopene fruit extract: Antioxidant. Prostate functionality.
• Lutein flower extract: Antioxidant action. Well-being of sight.
• Grape seed extract: Functionality of microcirculation (heaviness of the legs). Antioxidant Regular functionality of the cardiovascular system.
• Choline, inositol and para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA).
It is important to maintain a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
* These statements have been evaluated by EFSA (European Food Safety Agency) and approved by the European Commission.
Magnesium carbonate, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Calcium carbonate, glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), nicotinamide (Niacin), ferrous fumarate, thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), zinc sulphate, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), alpha lipoic acid, choline bitartrate, grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.) 95% proanthocyanidins, N-acetyl L-cysteine, anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), calcium D-pantothenate (Pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), lycopene extract (fruit) 5% (Solanum lycopersicum L.), inositol, para-aminobenzoic acid, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), retinyl acetate (Vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), colour (titanium dioxide), cupric sulphate, lutein flower extract 20% (Tagetes erecta L.), chromium picolinate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), D-biotin (Biotin), sodium selenite, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate [molybdenum (VI)].
WARNINGS: Keep in cool and dry place, heat and sun can damage the container. Keep out of the reach of little kids. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It should not be consumed by children. May contain traces of gluten, milk, egg, soy, celery, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, mollusks, fish and crustaceans.
Take a daily dose (2 capsules) distributed with the meals.
Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules
Dose per container: 60