Hero Tech Nutrition FLEXIN is an advanced formula for people who attach great importance to an active lifestyle and healthy joints. FLEXIN is composed of 7 ingredients:
1. UC-II® is a patented cartilage from chicken sternum with undenatured native Type-II collagen content with several published scientific studies. Type-II collagen is found mostly in human cartilage in the form of small fibrils resistant to intermittent pressure. UC-II®, being a undenatured collagen-Type-II, requires a small daily dose of 40 mg in a unique dose unlike other denatured type-II collagens of which larger amounts are required. In addition UC-II® having a structure similar to human cartilage remains bioactive upon reaching the stomach being recognized by the immune system and activating the cartilage's own production in the body.
In a study conducted, the efficacy and tolerability of UC-II® for pain and symptoms associated with osteoarthritis of the knee (OA). Three groups of adult subjects were selected. The first group was given a daily dose in a single 40 mg dose of UC-II®. The second group was given a placebo and the third group took a daily dose of 1500 mg of glucosamine + 1200 mg of chondroitin sulfate. The results at 180 days showed in the group that UC-II® was administered a significant reduction in the total score of WOMAC (total osteoarthritis index) compared to placebo and the glucosamine+chondroitin group, besides it improved the symptoms of the knee joint in subjects with osteoarthritis of the knee being well tolerated.
UC-II® & Logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates
2. CURSOL™ is a patented extract of Curcuma longa L. with a much higher solubility than any other turmeric extract. CURSOL™ is soluble in 29.68% unlike other famous extracts that obtain a maximum of 0.97%. This makes the bioavailability much greater.
3. Boswellia serrata extract with 65% boswellic acids that complements the action of turmeric.
4. Metilsulfonilmetano (MSM) is an organic compound containing sulfur (34%), highly stable, present in small quantities in a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, grains of cereals, meat, eggs and fish. MSM is widely used in the treatment of joints.
5. Hyaluronic acid is a high molecular weight polysaccharide (glycosaminoglycan) produced mainly by fibroblasts and other specialized connective tissue cells. It is an important glycosaminoglycan in joint homeostasis and is present in different concentrations in cartilage and skin.
6. Manganese that contributes to the maintenance of bones under normal conditions and normal connective tissue formation.*
7. Vitamin C that contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilage.*
* These statements have been evaluated by the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) and approved by the European Commission.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), maltodextrin, bovine gelatin, CURSOL™ curcuma Longa L. extract (rhizome) 2,1% curcuminoids, boswellia Serrata extract (resin) 65% boswellic acids 6:1, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), sodium hyaluronate, UC-II® standardized cartilage chicken sternum powder [providing 10 mg of total collagen, including undenatured native type-II], anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), manganese sulphate.
WARNINGS: Store in a cool, dry place. Heat and sunlight may damage the bottle. Keep out of the reach of children. Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dosage. May contain traces of gluten, milk, egg, celery, soy, fish, molluscs and crustaceans.
Take a daily dose (2 capsules) after breakfast.
Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules
Dose per container: 30