HERO TECH NUTRITION VAM is a product for the most demanding athletes who are looking for an optimal start-up in their daily workouts. We have developed VAM as the most complete and balanced pre-workout in its composition for those athletes who are looking for a more explosive execution in quality training.
VAM™ among its most important ingredients are the following with a perfect combination for a total and intense training:
- Beta-alanine: Acts as a precursor of carnosine whose function is to delay the appearance of lactic acid during anaerobic workouts.
- Arginine AKG and L-Citrulline: They are precursors of nitric oxide whose vasodilator effect increases blood flow to muscles.
- Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®): Creapure® is a registered trademark of Alzchem Trostberg GmbH. Creapure® is the most widely studied form of creatine and has been shown to be safe and effective. By purchasing Creapure® supplements, you can be sure that you are using one of the best and most reliable products on the market. A daily intake of 3 grams of creatine improves physical performance in successive series of short, high intensity exercises.
- L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality®) is an amino acid that supports the function of the nervous system, protein synthesis and the immune system.
- Caffeine: Stimulant of the CNS (central nervous system). There are several studies of its ergogenic effect on mental and physical performance.
- Taurine: Several studies have revealed that taurine is involved in glucose homeostasis because of its effects on insulin secretion. Taurine lowers blood pressure. It also helps keep the effects of caffeine for longer.
- Bioperine® is a black pepper extract with 95% piperine and with an important role in the bioavailability of nutrients increasing gastrointestinal absorption. Bioperine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Complex of vitamins B1, B3, B6, B12 that contribute to normal energy metabolism and to reduce tiredness and fatigue, and vitamin D that contributes to the normal functioning of muscles and the immune system.
Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)), beta-alanine , flavors, L-Citrullline, acid (E330), L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality®), acetyl L-carnitine, anti-caking agents (E551, E552), caffeine anhydrous, taurine, acid (E334), sweeteners (E950, E955), alpha lipoic acid, L-theanine, nicotinamide (niacin), colours (E110, E129)**, BioPerine® Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum L.) 95% piperine (fruit), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
WARNINGS: High Caffeine content (250 mg per daily dose). Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women. Keep out of the reach of children! Don’t exceed the recommended daily dosage. Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such. Store in a cool, dry place. Heat and sunlight may damage the bottle. Beta-Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling sensation on the skin for some individuals. The colours (E110, E129)**: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. May contain traces of milk, soy, gluten, egg, sulphur dioxide, sulphites, fish, molluscs and crustaceans.
Take a daily dose (10g) in 250ml of cold water. Take it 40 minutes before exercise with the empty stomach. People sensitive to stimulants can take half a dose to check their tolerance to the product.
Recommended daily dose: 10 g (1 scoop).
Dose per container: 30