VAM of HERO TECH NUTRITION is a food supplement and stimulating pre-workout complex, exclusively targeting adults performing high intensity exercise. With caffeine, creatine, L-citrulline and beta-alanine.
FLAVOUR: TROPICAL PUNCH
VAM of HERO TECH NUTRITION is a food supplement and stimulating pre-workout complex, exclusively targeting adults performing high intensity exercise. VAM contains:
• Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®). Creapure® is the registered trademark of the German company AlzChem Trostberg GmbH. Creapure® is a widely studied form of creatine. Creapure® production is IFS FOOD certified, a quality standard recognized by the "Global Food Safety Initiative". ** Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine. ** Daily creatine consumption can enhance the effect of resistance training on muscle strength in adults over the age of 55, who are engaged in regular resistance training. the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine in conjunction with resistance training, which allows an increase in the workload over time and which should be performed at least three times per week for several weeks, at an intensity of at least 65 %-75 % of one repetition maximum load (*).
(*) Repetition maximum load is the maximum weight or force an individual can exert in a single lift.
• Taurine: Taurine participates in the osmoregulation and stability of the cell membrane. Taurine is involved in a wide range of biological processes, including its antioxidant activity.
• Beta-alanine: Beta-alanine is a precursor of carnosine and is a limiting precursor of the carnosine synthesis rate (EFSA, 2010).
• L-citrulline: L-citrulline is a non-essential amino acid precursor to L-arginine. In most tissues that produce NO (nitric oxide), citrulline is recycled to arginine via argininosuccinate synthase (ASS) to increase the availability of arginine for the production of NO (nitric oxide).
• Caffeine with an amount of 250 mg per daily dose.
VAM is also a source of niacin, thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and vitamin D, and among its healthy properties are the following **:
• Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Vitamin B1 (thiamine): Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
• Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to normal red blood cell formation, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, contributes to normal psychological function.
• Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and to the normal function of the immune system
• L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality®).
• AAKG (Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate).
• Alpha lipoic acid.
• Acetyl L-carnitine.
• Bioperine® (Black pepper extract).
It is important to maintain a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product is a food supplement, therefore it is not a medicine nor is it intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease.
** These statements have been evaluated by the European Food Safety Agency (EFSA) and approved by the European Commission.
Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®), beta-alanine , flavors, L-Citrullline, acid (E330), L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality®), acetyl L-carnitine, anti-caking agents (E551, E552), caffeine anhydrous, taurine, acid (E334), sweeteners (E950, E955), alpha lipoic acid, L-theanine, nicotinamide (niacin), colours (E110, E129)**, BioPerine® Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum L.) 95% piperine (fruit), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
WARNINGS: High Caffeine content (250 mg per daily dose). Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women. Keep out of the reach of children! Don’t exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a cool and dry place. Heat and sunlight may damage the bottle. Beta-Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling sensation on the skin for some individuals. The colours (E110, E129)**: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. May contain traces of milk, soy, gluten, egg, sulphur dioxide, sulphites, fish, molluscs and crustaceans.
Take a daily dose (10g) in 250ml of cold water. Take it 40 minutes before exercise with the empty stomach. People sensitive to stimulants can take half a dose to check their tolerance to the product.
Recommended daily dose: 10 g (1 scoop).
Dose per container: 30